Sure Electronics promise all PCB boards production strictly under the control of ISO9001. All components and parts are purchased from official distribution channels. All audio series products in our stock have passed burn-in test and function tests. All products meet standards of safety production, quality inspection and a variety of certificates can be provided as required.
Sure Electronics guarantees all its products against component and manufacture defects for one year from the delivery date. This warranty includes fixing or replacement (as decided by Sure Electronics technical department) of the equipments or components, and transport to customers from our warehouse.
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in your Sure Electronics-branded products.
Warranty (including No Hassle Replacement) doesn't apply in the following cases:
- The product has been internally manipulated by personnel that are not authorized by Sure Electronics.
- Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions.
- Problems caused by using accessories, parts or components not supplied by Sure Electronics.
- Incorrect supply connection.
- Water damage.
- Misuse, clear abuse or incorrect accessory connection.
- The received equipment has its serial number erased/changed.
- Warranty is limited to the product itself; it will never cover possible personal damage or damage to other equipment such as speakers, furniture, external cabling, etc.
- Any equipment or components that were not included in your product as originally sold to you.
- Damage caused as a result of improper transportation or packing/packaging when returning the product to Sure Electronics.
- Dealer commitment of services, configurations and gifts, etc is dealer's responsibility.
- Product failure or damage caused by force majeure (including but not limited to natural disasters, etc).
If Service is required:
Please contact Sure Electronics first. E-mail address:email@example.com. Please send back your defective units according to our requirements. The return freight shall be borne by customer. All defective returns are evaluated upon receipt. We do not refund products deemed defective as a result of above cases.
When preparing your product for shipment to Sure Electronics, you will need to observe the following:
- Sure Electronics recommend that the product be returned in its original packaging. The original packaging will provide better protection for your product during transit. Warranty may be voided if the product is damaged due to improper packaging.
- Please do not send in anything but the product itself unless specially requested by Sure Electronics. Any other items and accessories included in the package received by Sure Electronics will be treated as packaging material, and may not be returned.
- If customer do not return defective product as our requirements, or do not pay for the return freight, Sure Electronics have the right to refuse to accept parcel.
Upon receiving your product, Sure Electronics reserves the right to check the validity of your warranty and your request for warranty service.
We will remedy any defect, regardless of the reason for failure (except as excluded), by repair, replacement or refund. We may not elect refund unless you agree, or unless we are unable to provide replacement, and repair is not practical or cannot be timely made. If a refund is elected, then you must make the defective or malfunctioning product available to us free and clear of all liens or other encumbrances. The refund will be equal to the actual purchase price, not including interest, freight costs, closing costs, and other finance charges less a reasonable depreciation on the product from the date of original purchase.
Sure Electronics will cover the shipping cost of shipping in the unit back to the customer after service and repairs are completed for warranty claims (expedited shipping is available upon request with an additional fee), Sure Electronics will mark original actual value on the attached commercial invoice. Incorrect customer or product information will get customers into troubles for custom clearance. And customers may need to pay import duty and VAT for the parcel. For more detailed information, please refer to Shipping & Delivery.